Wednesday 7 August 2013

10 years from now.

On 2014 I will be graduate at UiTM Lendu Melaka. And at the same time complete 3 years I joined the Reserve Officers Training Unit or it used to be called as PALAPES (Pasukan Latihan Pegawai Simpanan). I will be commissioned as "Leftenan Muda".

It is very important for me to achieve my dreams and my ambitions. I need to have positive attitude. I need to believe in myself and believe that my success is achievable if I look forward.

There are few things that come to my mind when I think about ten years from now. The way I see myself in ten years from now is not something I often think about, but it scares me a little to know that in one decade I will be thirty years old. In ten years from now I see myself as a graduate with a master in something. Maybe journalism. And perhaps advertising. Haha see! Actually I dont know what to be.

Actually studying in mass communication is not my interest at the first time. I am just trying to do something new that opposite to my behavior. Luckily I found that mass communication is something quite interesting and great. I will try my best to finish my study at the highest level that I can achieve.

For now, I got three options about my ambitions. First, finish my study in mass communication and work in this field. Second, I want to be a freelance photographer because I love photo so much. But still there's  lot that I need to learn about photography. Third, I want to be a soldier. This much crazy thing I would be.

Seriously I don't know what to be. Let's wait for the future!

0 stalker: